GFC™ 500 Digital Autopilot
Excluding Sales Tax
It’s the Autopilot Solution GA Aircraft Owners Have Been Waiting For
- Cost-effective, precise and smooth in-flight characteristics, built-in self-monitoring capabilities and lower cost of ownership when compared to older autopilot systems
- Designed for light piston, fixed-wing aircraft, GFC 500 is now available for a growing list of aircraft models
- Leverages certificated flight instruments such as the G51 and GI 2751 for attitude reference, and optionally flight displays such as the G3X Touch or G500 TXi2 for display of autopilot modes and flight director cues.
- Robust feature set, including safety features such as underspeed and overspeed protection, a dedicated return-to-level (LVL) mode button, Garmin ESP™ (Electronic Stability and Protection), Flight Director (FD), coupled approaches and missed approaches when paired with a compatible navigator and much more
- Offers 2-axis (pitch and roll) capabilities with optional pitch-trim; yaw damper optionally available on select aircraft